- Amla is one of the most widely acclaimed medicinal herb and is revered for its beneficial effects in Ayurveda.
- Amla , also known as Gooseberry is a rich source of Vitamin C and which helps boost immunity
- It is good for liver health and aids in improving liver and digestive functions, countering inflammation and protecting against effects of free radicals
- Amla Juice has been consumed for years as a herbal way for keeping hair & skin healthy
- Mix 10- 20 ml of Amla Juice in a cup of water (room temperature) and consume it. Some people take it empty stomach in the morning